Hi Matt,

Am Mittwoch, den 07.01.2009, 15:01 +0000 schrieb Matt Emson:
> Keywan Najafi Tonekaboni wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I am using the Apple Bluetooth Keyboard with the N810. I set German
> > layout, but after most (but not every) reconnects it reacts like a
> > standard or US layout. I also try to overwrite the English layouts
> > (us,gb) with the German one in /usr/share/X11/xkb/symbols
> I have got my N800 to remap to UK keymap for a USB keyboard. IIRC as
> root the command was:
>
> setxkbdmap -layout gb,us
>
> but supposedly just "gb" should also have worked. Have you tried this
> command with "de"? e.g.
>
> setxkbmap -layout de
>
> HTH

Unfortunately this didn't help. I also tried to reboot the device and
try the keyboard again.

But thanks anyway :)

Regards,

Keywan

--
Keywan Najafi Tonekaboni
http://www.prometoys.net

peo...@world:/# apt-get --purge remove dominion
After unpacking world will be freed.
You are about to do something potentially beneficial
To continue type in the phrase 'Yes, do as We say!'