Aniello Del Sorbo wrote:
> This is not the N810 fault.

I had the N800 first. But I bought the other two devices over time,
because the N800 wasn't capable of doing what I needed it to - play back
music without screwing up the gaps between tracks as Canola does, Surf
the web without struggling, connect easily to cellular data and wifi
(free with iPhone), have a reasonable battery life when used with a
keyboard (MSI Wind.) No one said it was the N800's fault, but it equally
wasn't mine either - unless you imply I was stupid to assume the N800
would remain useful after better devices existed. ;-)

> It's your fault.

No. See above.

> Your devices clearly overlap in functionality.

They do, but the chronology of use doesn't.

> And your needs do not require the functionalities the N810 may have
> and the other two don't (as, for example, taking notes with the stylus).

I have a pen and a pad that cost me nothing (company provided), the N800
is a nice simple way to have the notes electronically, but I can just as
easily scan my notes I guess.

> If I'd go buy an airplane right now and I won't use it becuase it's
> too expensive, that is not the airplane fault.
> I hope you get the idea.

I perfectly understand what you are saying, but I think you have gone
off on a tangent due to not understanding the initial problem.