I did set it up last year, so I am sure my pricing is pretty good.  It's not
so good that it is the *real* unlimited data which some people still enjoy.

I get just over 100kbps, but that's because I have an N82 and it's Edge only
in the US.  When I swap my SIM to my N75, I get 400+kbps

In Vino Veritas
http://rubbernecking.info