Hi,

ext Randall wrote:
>>> As my N800 locks up sometimes, 2-3 times a day (I've got nothing
>>> running on it but the latest OS) is there a proggy that will re-open
>>> all my open Browser windows when I reboot the browser - ala Firefox?
>> If you press the power button, do you get the power menu?
 >
> Yes and I can lock the keys, and then unlock, but that only sometimes
> kicks the unit back into gear.

So the device hasn't locked up, power key works and you can even
interact with the power menu?

Is the use-case for the lockup following:
- You have a Browser page open with Flash video playing in it
- You switch away from Browser (to Desktop or another application)
- screen blanks while the Flash is still playing on the background,
- video finishes playing before you tap on the screen to wake it up
?

(If yes, this is NB#83173 which doesn't seem to be reported at
bugs.maemo.org.  Could you then report your use-case there and put
me on CC?)

>> (I.e. is something just grabbing the input instead the device freezing.)
> No.
>>
>> Do you have swap enabled?  If yes, have you checked that the memory
>> card FAT file system hasn't corrupted?
> Yes it is and no it's not (I like those answers).

Good. :-)

        - Eero