Hi,

Am Dienstag, den 01.09.2009, 17:13 +0100 schrieb Andrew Flegg:
(...)
> Short version: edit as you see fit. Anything also which improves the
> formatting to make it easier for Tim and I will be very helpful (since
> our time at laptops may be limited); please also realise there are
> questions we might not get a chance to ask - or answers which aren't
> forthcoming.

I reorganized the page last night. I tried to change the order of the
question in each section, so the (in my opinion) important question are
on the top of the list. I moved already answered question a special
section, but kept them there, so people doesn't add them again.

Have fun in Stuttgart.

Keywan

--
Keywan Najafi Tonekaboni
http://www.prometoys.net

peo...@world:/# apt-get --purge remove capitalism
After unpacking world will be freed.
You are about to do something potentially beneficial
To continue type in the phrase 'Yes, do as We say!'