Laurent Léonard wrote:
> I'm also interested in that piece of information. I contacted the 2 official
> Nokia resellers in Brussels, but I got an answer only from one and he has no
> information at all about the N900, its price or availability in Belgium.

I asked three Nokia stores in Ireland (and two in the UK on a recent
visit) and none of them had ever heard of the N900.

I showed them my N800 and they'd never seen or heard of one before. One
guy asked if it was an iPhone...he was impressed; he'd never seen a
pocket computer before...

Someone in Nokia Marketing needs to send out some info to someone...

///Peter