2009/12/14 ekul taylor <ekul.tay...@gmail.com>

> To list everything you have installed:
>
> dpkg --get-selections > package.list
>
> You'll need to clean that up a bit (just the package names and all one
> line) but I'll leave that as an exercise for the reader.
>
> To download all the packages:
>
> apt-get -d install package.list
>
> -d will just download the packages to /var/cache/apt/archives and won't
> actually install anything.  If you want to store them for later I'd mount
> that directory to some sort of file server via NFS or samba before running
> apt-get and save yourself the hassle of moving them somewhere else after (or
> risk running out of space)

Thank you very much, Ekul.

For the benefit of everybody else who might need the same feature, I've
edited this wiki:
http://wiki.maemo.org/Keep_a_safe_copy_of_your_favorite_applications

Now I want to learn how to keep a mirror of the actual repositories. First
I'm going to google-search for it (I know the right word is apt-mirror), but
if you have any hint that would be fine :-)

--
Salut,
Sebas