On Tue, Jan 12, 2010 at 11:22 AM, Aniello Del Sorbo <ani...@gmail.com> wrote:
> 2010/1/12 Kahlil Johnson <jzare...@gmail.com>:
>>

>> On Tue, Jan 12, 2010 at 9:14 AM, Andre Klapper <aklap...@openismus.com>
>> wrote:

>>> The thread was about clicking something in the App Menu which does not
>>> start an app but an installer. So you're wrong.
>>>
>>> andre
>>>

>> Right however I already install it yet it keeps showing up. I thought it was
>> a facebook client but is just an update to the widget I already have. So it
>> doesnt make much sence.
>>

> It can't update as they are different packages.
> One is the app itself, the other is the "installer" that actually just
> tells HAM to
> install the app.

So question, is there a facebook app or is it just the widget?
Maybe I can go to uninstall and remove the add and then the real app
will show up (althought I doubt it).
Maybe I should google at maemo repo and learn what really is out there.

I would love to have a facebook app that allow me to upload my camera pics.

--
Kahlil Johnson
"Ya tengo GMAIL!!"