Hi,

thanks for taking the time to package it all for Ubuntu.
However, at least on Karmic, the package python-efl-epsilon conflicts
with python-epsilon, which is e.g. used by coherence, and thus the
UPnP plugins for totem and rhythmbox. I had to uninstall
python-epsilon along with coherence and the UPnP plugins first before
I was able to install canola2.

Anyway, thanks for your work!

Martin