On Tue, Feb 23, 2010 at 06:05:16PM -0500, Jake Wasdin wrote:
> On Tue, 23 Feb 2010 15:50:57 +0000
> chombee <chom...@lavabit.com> wrote:
> When I was on OS2007 I used Minimo for most stuff (I recommended this
> before for OS2006, but I know it works on OS2007 as I used it!). You
> may want to see if you have better results with it, as I did for sure:
> <http://maemo.org/downloads/product/OS2007/minimo/>

Unfortunately the link to the install file is broken. I think the links
browser in a terminal might work quite well though, I may give that a
try. I've never heard of 'graphical links'.

> For PDF Evince is pretty nice, but I don't know if it has the features
> you need: <http://maemo.org/downloads/product/OS2007/evince/>

I installed evince, but when I opened a book the entire OS came grinding
to a halt. I think evince is designed for desktop computers and laptops,
and was taking way too much memory. I'm not that bothered, PDFs suck
anyway!