  From: maemo-users-boun...@maemo.org
[mailto:maemo-users-boun...@maemo.org]on Behalf Of Cláudio Sampaio
  Sent: Saturday, February 27, 2010 2:23 PM
  To: Ville M. Vainio
  Cc: Maemo Users
  Subject: Re: Java for Maemo 5?

  2010/2/27 Ville M. Vainio <vivai...@gmail.com>

    2010/2/27 Cláudio Sampaio <pat...@gmail.com>:

    > Why java support seems to have stopped for Maemo 5/N900? Wouldn't it
be a
    > great idea to be able to use java programs in it?
    > Or was this stuff moved to another place? Does anyone know?

    There is a long thread on it at t.m.o:

    http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=31678

  I've read that, but it sounded rather inconclusive. So, bottom line, java
on the N900 still is not possible? What would happen if I downloaded sun's
JDK 6 for ARM, would it work?

  Best regards,
  --
  Cláudio "Patola" Sampaio