Thanks Paul. Its kind of strange that in Regional Settings it gives the
options kind of like Languages.
Coming from Ubuntu I was expecting something like South America => Argentina
=> Buenos Aires.

Here is UTC -3. And the only offers for "Latin America" were Some states in
Mexico which are all -5 -6 etc.

Anyways, Updating now, lets see if I can get the latest kernel and soft.

On Thu, Jun 3, 2010 at 7:48 PM, Paul Hartman
<paul.hartman+ma...@gmail.com<paul.hartman%2bma...@gmail.com>