On Thu, Jun 10, 2010 at 1:32 PM, Bernard Tyers <b...@runningwithbulls.com>
wrote:
> Hi there,

Hi!

> A friend of mine, a potential N900 user, asked me today if Opera Mini was
> available for the N900.

Opera Mini is a J2ME app, so the only chance to run it would be in
MicroEmulator but AFAIK that's not really very usable in most cases.

> AFAIK it is not. I know Opera Mobile 10 is available (and works nicely), but
> he wanted to use Mini for its proxying feature.

If the proxying feature is using opera's proxy to save bandwidth,
Opera Mobile on N900 has this feature already.  Go to settings and
enable "Opera Turbo".

> Does anyone know if Opera Mini will be released for Maemo/Meego?

I doubt it.