On 14 August 2010 13:24, Johann Spies <johann.sp...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I have not heard about MfE sync before and do not find it in my
> repositories.  Is MfE the name of the package?

It's built-in Mail for Exchange client, see Settings -> Mail for Exchange.

>  I have been trying Erminig-NG but that does not seem to be able to
> handle more than three calendars.

I was successfully using Syncevolution + Goosync.com combination (hint:
Syncevolution is a package from extras repo), yet it does funny things with
event alarms while syncing, so I switched to MfE which works OK (until
yesterday, that is :( ).

--
Dawid 'evad' Lorenz * http://dawid.lorenz.co

null:// I haven't lost my mind - it's backed up on disk somewhere