Sorry if this looks like I am trying to hijack the thread.

Could we all agree that Anne Nicola be the official spokesperson for the Mageia project? If so, Anne could then add to her signature an appropriate title to reflect this.

It is pretty obvious on both of these threads that people have assumed that you would be the official spokesperson anyway.

I have also noticed that Anne has changed emails quite a few times. Is there anyway to start using the " _...@mageia.org" email suffix and award Anne an appropriate project email? This will add more weight to her postings. This will give the project a big public boost.

Cheers

Marc