Dexter Morgan a écrit :

On Sat, Mar 19, 2011 at 12:39 PM, andre999<and...@laposte.net>  wrote:
Thomas Spuhler a écrit :

We are now using texlive and a require is texlive-texmf a 293 Mb download.
Is there any way to get around this. This package is not available to
folks
that still have a dial-up connection. It takes 30 minutes on a dsl
connection.
If I use dist-coffee, it will take 90 minutes.

There is an update of an optional gedit module which I use that added that
ridiculus requirement.  (So I have to keep remembering to avoid that
update.)
I'd really like to ban that package.
(Unless you really want typesetting, that is.)

--
André

i am working on splitting this package but this take time.

Thanks. Didn't mean to sound negative, but it was a bit of a shock for an update to a module of 910k (in Mandriva).
Take your time :)

--
André