On 10/06/11 15:27, Oliver Burger wrote:
James Kerr<j...@jkerr82508.free-online.co.uk>  schrieb am 10.06.2011
Even though backports are disabled rpmdrake can display a list of
available backports. (The sources are automatically updated by
mgaonline.)
I make you parden, but: no!

When a repo is disabled it doesn't get updated automatically and its
packages are not to be found in rpmdrake.
Did you confuse "disabling repos" and "marking a repo for updates"
(sorry, me doesn't know the exact English strings).

So you have to enable the backports repos and even though you don't
"mark them as update repos", urpmi will ignore that (rpmdrake won't
but urpmi will) and will update everything from those repos...

I meant exactly what I wrote. Select Backports from the first filter in rpmdrake and packages from disabled backports sources will be displayed.

Check /var/log/auth.log to see what mgaonline is doing.

Jim