by *isadora <https://forums.mageia.org/en/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=90>* ยป Jun 17th, '11, 20:04 Must admit magnus is right about the difference between "technical" and "regular"-users. Today i started adding the cauldron-repositories, and did a first update to my test-Mageia.
The first bunch of packages (about 40) went without a hassle through MCC.
But then MCC stopped functioning, and i had to change to konsole to get in the other 600. Due to a sloppy internet-connection, i had to restart the updating-process twice, and in the end i was missing four packages. I managed to install them all in the end, but you have to be familiar with the command-line.