Le 13/07/2011 00:30, nicolas vigier a écrit :
Hello.

mgarepo version 1.9.11 adds maintdb command :

$ mgarepo maintdb --help
Usage:
     Take maintainership of one package :
        mgarepo maintdb set [package] [login]

     Remove yourself from maintainer of a package :
        mgarepo maintdb set [package] nobody

     See who is maintainer of a package :
        mgarepo maintdb get [package]

     See the list of all packages with their maintainer :
        mgarepo maintdb get

Hi,

I'm trying to do a anonymous checkout with mgarepo and ... it doesn't work (anonymous co because I don't have a packager account)

What is the right configuration I need to put in my /etc/mgarepo.conf

Regards

--
Marianne Lombard (Jehane)
Mageia User - Mageia french translation team