Le 12/10/2011 13:02, Oliver Burger a écrit :
Am Mittwoch, 12. Oktober 2011, 12:31:31 schrieb Guillaume Rousse:
Le 12/10/2011 11:52, Mageia Team a écrit :
- added patches for .htaccess and shebang removal

patching is not the easiest way to do remove .htaccess files, and
doesn't offer any garanty all relevant files are removed, especially as
the software evolves. You'd better do it from the spec file directly:
find . -name .htaccess | xargs rm -f
I see now, my commit message wasn't quite clear...

I didn't remove the .htacces by this patch. I patched some things inside the
.htaccess and I added a patch to remove the shebang out of some scripts as
it's done by Fedora.
That's not a proper practice to rely on multiple .htaccess files scattered among individual directories to configure an application when you have total control on apache configuration, you're supposed to use a unique apache configuration file:
http://wiki.mandriva.com/en/Policies/Web_Applications#Configuration

--
BOFH excuse #304:

routing problems on the neural net

Reply via email to