Colin Guthrie skrev 12.10.2011 15:37:
'Twas brillig, and Thierry Vignaud at 11/10/11 19:45 did gyre and gimble:
On 11 October 2011 09:59, Thierry Vignaud<thierry.vign...@gmail.com>  wrote:
Updated status:

Updated status:
=============
Tested (OK):
----------------
Major video drivers : ati, intel
Major input drivers: evdev, synaptics, wacom

Untested:
------------
Major video drivers : fb[1], vesa[1], fglrx, nouveau, nvidia
Somewhat less important drivers: virtualbox, vmware, qxl
Minor video drivers: sis

[1] used by the installer, tried in that order

FWIW, I think there are still several packages not in testing...
certainly my normal update process recommends several as potentially
being available from release, but none from testing... Are more still
needed to be bumped and pushed there?

Yeah. Thierry forgot to bump release before re-pushing to testing, so the same release is in both /release and /updates_testing for several rpms...

I did a: urpmi --auto-update --media "Core Updates Testing" to work around it here.

--
Thomas