On 20.11.2011 08:19, Jani Välimaa wrote:
2011/11/20 Kamil Rytarowski<[email protected]>:
Hello!

I observe that we have hundreds of abandoned packages - once imported - at
times with changes committed - finally never successfully pushed to Build
Server.

I have preparded simple list (not sure it's 100% correct)
How did you get this list exactly?

celt071 was imported yesterday and submitted to BS right after, it's
surely available on mirrors. So, I'm pretty sure there's other false
positives in your list. Maybe we could improve your "script" after you
unveil it to us.. :)
As I have said list is just a preview.

I was trying (successfully) to update a library major version (only locally) and try to rebuild all packages that require it. So after preparing a simple script I've found packages that require it but are laying for months only in svn and untouched.

When I ask people about "their" packages, some like avr-binutils are wrong and to be deleted.

But right, it's not time to look after these packages, when we can't maintain the already "pushed" ones.

I can unveil the script if it's useful for someone. I use some basic bash tools..

But I think it could be done automatically somewhere online - to prepare a monitor page, for developers as a reminder what is in our svn waiting for its time? And the list can contain only those packages that wait uncommitted for more then 1 month?

I am attaching the list with description who and when has it committed the last time http://kamil.mageia.org.pl/list_info.txt

Reply via email to