'Twas brillig, and Kira at 01/12/11 11:15 did gyre and gimble: > 在 Thu, 01 Dec 2011 18:25:05 +0800, Colin Guthrie > <[email protected]>寫道: >> >> In theory, there should be a file in the last directory (pre-pivot) >> called 50mount-usr.sh It's its job to mount the /usr partition, but it >> obviously fails for some reason. >> > > Yes there's the file. > >> >> Also, I presume /etc/ is on your root file system (I think that's pretty >> much a requirement)? > Yes, /etc is on my root file system > >> >> What file system are you actually using? You said it's a pure fs (i.e. >> no LVM), but is it e.g. btrfs or xfs etc.? Does the module needed to >> support that fs exist in the output from 5? >> > EXT4......No LVM, no RAID.... > > I had attached the log... > > Let's make it works better!
OK, for the next test can you attach your /etc/fstab so I can check the code used in the 50mount-usr.sh file works? Preferably exactly as you have it, but if there are sensitive things in it and you have to edit it, please let me know (roughly) what changes you made. Cheers Col -- Colin Guthrie colin(at)mageia.org http://colin.guthr.ie/ Day Job: Tribalogic Limited http://www.tribalogic.net/ Open Source: Mageia Contributor http://www.mageia.org/ PulseAudio Hacker http://www.pulseaudio.org/ Trac Hacker http://trac.edgewall.org/
