On Friday 06 January 2012 08:31, Glen Ogilvie wrote:
> Does anyone have <..> a complete set of SRPMs from cooker?

I just did a "du -hs" to see how large the SRPMS dir is for the last two
releases, in case anyone wan't to know how much they will have to mirror.
2011 - 50GB
2010.2 - 46GB

Personally I'm in the process of downloading 2010.2's SRPMS dir, for the first
time, just in case Mandriva really does get shut down, and the mirrors
automatically remove it.
(2010.2 is the latest MDV I have installed on my systems. I only have a virtual
2011 install, for development purposes)

Thou I seriously don't believe All of the mirrors will start to remove Mandriva
from their servers. Especially those who still have old releases. Some mirrors
still have everything as far back as MDK 7.2.
So, some mirrors will exist even if Mandriva closes down.

--
Johnny A. Solbu
PGP key ID: 0xFA687324