tux99-...@uridium.org skrev 8.3.2012 02:18:

Hi,
I just tried Mageia 2 beta 1 on a Intel DN2800MT board hoping that it
would have framebuffer support for the GMA 3600, but the attached
monitor goes into standby (no signal) as soon as the frame buffer gets
activated during boot.

As far as I understand there is frame buffer support in the 3.3 kernel
for the GMA 3600 so in theory it should work.

Are you aware of this issue or should I do a bug report?

Yes.

There is a bug with Cedar Trail that got fixed upstream a few days after
3.3-rc6 was released, so the fix is not in our current kernel-3.3.0-0.rc6.1.mga2, but it will be fixed in the next build.

--
Thomas