On 04/17/2012 06:27 PM, Colin Guthrie wrote:
Don't you mean "X does not start" rather than "it just won't boot"? Or have I missed something fundamental here? I already somewhat wasted your time earlier because I got you to get all sorts of interesting debug for me because I thought it was a boot/init problem, but it turns out X is just failing to initialise the vesa driver.... have I missed some details on this problem? Sorry for asking, but as you say it's an important issue. Col
I haven't been following this too closely because I usually test Cauldron fresh installs and not the ISOs. Is there any value to testing with current Cauldron as opposed to the ISO ?