Hi Juergen,

Le 2012-05-25 09:14, Juergen Harms a écrit :
Did you file a bug? - I think you should, because
- the problem is reproducable on several installations (what do they
have in common?)
- Mageia should be installable by a newby, without the need to "fiddle
with the NO ACPI option"
- it is likely that some time some other user will be caught by the same
problem, who might not find this thread.

I am assuming you are speaking to me (Marc).

No I did not file a bug as the installation of problem mobo's has already been foreseen with the "Option" settings on the bottom of the installation page.

I have also added a thread on the users' mailing list with the subject line: ""NO ACPI" at install time may work for you"

Now that I think of it, should I guess I should leave a note on the forums.

Cheers,

Marc