On 12-06-12 04:13, Patricia Fraser wrote:
Hi folks,

I'd like to propose a new feature for Mageia 3 - an accessible install
with access tools on from startup. The feature proposal is here:
https://wiki.mageia.org/en/Accessibility

This feature will depend on people being interested in joining in the
effort - if that's you, add your name on that page somewhere, so we can
see whether to go ahead.

Cheers,

Just read this is about making it easier for blind people - and people with other needs - to use Mageia. Great! Thanks a lot, Trish :)

I didn't see this mail on dev ml, so sending it there, too, in case it didn't get there.