Le 22/06/2012 12:00, Colin Guthrie a écrit :
'Twas brillig, and Guillaume Rousse at 22/06/12 10:18 did gyre and gimble:
Le 18/06/2012 01:15, Colin Guthrie a écrit :
If all is well, this will go into cauldron at the end of the week.
Strangely enough, I was not able to log in anymore in gdm. The log
doesn't bring much information:

Jun 22 10:01:10 localhost gdm-password][4225]:
pam_succeed_if(gdm-password:auth): requirement "user ingroup
nopasswdlogin" not met by user "guillaume"
Jun 22 10:01:25 localhost gdm-password][4225]:
pam_tcb(gdm-password:auth): Authentication failed for guillaume from
(uid=0)

Login in tty was OK, tough, so I'd rather incriminate gdm pam
configuration.

GDM here is fine for me.

Anything special in your gdm pam configs? Or even in the system-auth pam
file?
Yes, I'm using pam_mount to automatically mount my encrypted home directory. But given that it is handled in system-auth, and that other kind of login works, I'm sceptic.
--
BOFH excuse #279:

The static electricity routing is acting up...

Reply via email to