Am 18.07.2012 10:17, schrieb Guillaume Rousse:
Le 18/07/2012 10:02, Oliver Burger a écrit :
An update, I installed this cauldron machine just before the new apache
package arrived.
No idea then, I can't reproduce.

I just saw that /etc/httpd did only contain one empty directory modules.d,
although the old mpm-prefork apache package was installed. I now uninstalled apache and did an urpme --auto-orphans after that.
The empty directory /etc/httpd/modules.d remains.
And I still get the same error messages trying to install apache. I then removed the /etc/httpd directory completely but I still get the same error messages.