Le 01/08/2012 15:34, Christiaan Welvaart a écrit :
On Wed, 1 Aug 2012, andre999 wrote:

This last point reminds me of the obsoletes of openoffice put in the
libreoffice spec, when there was no real conflicts and there were some
differences.  So a regression in libreoffice required me to install
upstream libreoffice so I could install openoffice alongside, to work
around the regressions when I needed to.
So definitely no added value.
These obsoletes are still there.

Within mageia, libreoffice packages are supposed to replace old
openoffice packages, so obsoletes are needed.
Unless they are effective file conflict, and libreoffice can't be installed simultaneously, I see no actual reason to force its removal.

--
BOFH excuse #195:

We only support a 28000 bps connection.