I have deliberately postponed updating my cauldron install, waiting for most
issues to be resolved, so tonight after the usrmove thread died out, I figured
most issues were resolved and I attempted to move forward and update my system.
However it fails, and only 7 packages is upgraded/installed before it exits
with an error.

Here is the session logs.
These packages was installed, according to syslog:
http://www.solbu.net/usrmove/urpmi-update-fail-2.txt

And this is the output after the second try:
http://www.solbu.net/usrmove/urpmi-update-fail.txt
        (the only difference between the first try and this is that i used
"--auto-update" the first time)

Now what? :-)=
--
Johnny A. Solbu