Le 24/08/2012 16:43, Colin Guthrie a écrit :
'Twas brillig, and Guillaume Rousse at 23/08/12 20:01 did gyre and gimble:
Le 20/08/2012 20:49, Guillaume Rousse a écrit :
Unless someone step it to fix pending issues, those packages should
better get dropped.
I just removed madwifi-sources, apache-mod_python and apache-mod_ruby
from the subversion repository. I need an admin to remove the
corresponding packages (including the debug ones) from the distribution
tree.

By "removed" do you mean "svn mv'ed" to the obsolete folder?
No, svn rm'ed.

I think that's generally better than removing (and we can potentially
use it to prevent people importing packages that are listed there should
they come in without knowing).
Agreed. Hence the point of writing the procedure somewhere.

--
If you improve or tinker with something long enough, eventually it will break or malfunction
                -- Murphy's In Laws n°8