On 10/26/2012 12:54 PM, Olivier Blin wrote:
JA Magallón <jamagal...@ono.com> writes:

- the installer asks to remove the unused harware support, but the
   wording for the choice is misleading:

        [  ] Unsued hardware support

   What does it really mean if I tick this, I want to keep the unused
   hw support or to remove it ?

The text reads this way:

We will remove the following packages, unless you choose otherwise:
[  ] Unused hardware support
[  ] Unused localization

Oops, sorry for the late answer.

In the live _CD_, I saw no choice for localization, I think it is
because it only includes english ? The live DVD has both marks to check.

I will rephrase it as:

There is some soft installed by default that is not needed in your
current setup. Mark them if you want it to be removed now:
    [  ] Unused hardware support
    [  ] Unused localizations

--
J.A. Magallon <jamagallon()ono!com>        \               Winter is coming...