Le 20/11/2012 01:07, Christiaan Welvaart a écrit :
guillomovitch <guillomovitch> 9.9.2-1.mga3:
+ Revision: 316758
- sync with fedora spec, for easier maintainance:
 the real files now live outside the chroot

It looks like this overwrote my /var/lib/named/etc/named.conf with a
default version so all zones were disabled. I had to restore the config
file from backup. Not sure how this happened, though.
The real file should have been moved to /etc/named.conf, whereas it was previously just a symlink. As it happens during %pre stage, tough, I'm not sure it will prevent overrun by default configuration files, indeed. If that's the case, I should rather use a versioned trigger to handle this change.

--
BOFH excuse #231:

We had to turn off that service to comply with the CDA Bill.