Le 20/11/2012 12:12, Anne Nicolas a écrit :
What we need to do is provides updates on browsers for cauldron and
Mageia 2 including this:

https://duckduckgo.com/?q={{search}}&t=mageia
I'm quite concerned that while we usually limit update to security issues and serious bugfixes only, this one would be only motivated by commercial purposes, which would constitute an unfortunate policy change...

So, unless really needed for contractual reasons, or if this is really garantished to result in a huge cash income, I'd prefer this change to be limited to cauldron (and mageia 3) only.

--
BOFH excuse #35:

working as designed