2012/11/28, Thierry Vignaud <[email protected]>: > On 28 November 2012 21:35, Florent Monnier <[email protected]> > wrote: >> but maybe rpm is my friend and I'm just not aware of it. >> >> Is there an rpm command line option to get the list of the dependents >> of a given lib? > > eg for glibc-devel: > urpmf --requires glibc-devel > > Now you may have to look for 'pkgconfig(foobar)' too. eg: > urpmf --requires --literal 'pkgconfig(glibc)'
It seems it don't work for ocaml libs, there's not xtmpl in the results: $ urpmf --requires ocaml-xmlm ocaml-xmlm-devel:ocaml-xmlm[== 1.0.2-1.mga2] ocaml-xmlm:ocaml $ urpmf --requires --literal 'pkgconfig(ocaml-xmlm)' >> (Those in BuildRequire, not only Require) > > just add and enable source media prior to running above commands. could you give a wiki link that explains how to do this? with a search I found: urpmi.update --no-ignore "Core Updates Testing" but nothing with the name "Sources" in it. > But I think it's just better to look at what actually use those libs > (if not statically linked), aka for LLVM: > urpmf --requires libLLVM-3.1.so urpmf --requires /usr/lib/ocaml/xmlm/* no "xtmpl" in the answer too --
