Le 09/12/2012 17:09, Thierry Vignaud a écrit :
No, I want pod errors to be found prior submitting them.
And I don't want to manually run several tests.
Before all I had to do was to run "make test" and it reported me
any errors before commiting.
Now it doesn't anymore.
make test TEST_AUTHOR=1
or drop the conditional in the tests.

[..]
Well, if that mean less quality testsuite and if you refuse to answer reviewing,
I'll eventually revert those or at least put back the old working pod test.
Just revert. Or try to show minimal interest in external contributions, instead of plain hostility.

--
BOFH excuse #70:

nesting roaches shorted out the ether cable