On Thu, 27 Dec 2012, Pascal Terjan wrote:

On Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 10:55 AM, Guillaume Rousse
<guillomovi...@gmail.com> wrote:
Le 27/12/2012 11:29, Pascal Terjan a écrit :

It seems like the systemd way of starting would be:
systemctl start openssh.service

But, then produces an error:

[root@localhost /]# systemctl start openssh.service
Running in chroot, ignoring request.

So,  Any thoughts on what is the recommended way, and I'll be happy to
update the wiki to reflect this.

Last time I tried, I gave up after various attempts and now went back
to the basics: running "sshd" and killing it to stop it.
Maybe I'll fetch some old initscript.

I guess using a specific unit file, using builtin systemd chroot support,
should help. See http://0pointer.de/blog/projects/changing-roots for
details.

Yes having an unit outside of the chroot with
RootDirectoryStartOnly=yes would probably help (I had tried the "full
system" chroot and couldn't get it to work and gave up after an hour)

Do you mean with systemd-nspawn?

    Christiaan