On Saturday 5. January 2013 01.35, Christiaan Welvaart wrote:
> There are currently about 800 packages that don't build,
> see http://pkgsubmit.mageia.org/autobuild/

That page should be redone. untill I saw your mail, I thought the autobuild vas
disabled or stopped because there was No content.
Then it hit me to perhaps activate javascript, and the content appeared.

There should be some message displayed to users reading the page with
javascript disabled, saying they need to activate javascript.

--
Johnny A. Solbu
PGP key ID: 0xFA687324