On 01/15/2013 03:48 PM, Anne Nicolas wrote:
Le 15/01/2013 13:35, Mustafaa Al-Hamdaani a écrit :
Hi,
Are features still accepted for Mageia 3? I have these three:

List of features has been closed some time ago and we are in version freeze and beta release. Please next time try to propose it in the beginning of the release cycle :)

I will, thank you.

1) Enable vertical two finger scrolling by default, simple but important. 2) Desktop greeter (like kaptan of pardus or its fork for Chakra, kapudan):
http://www.chakra-linux.org/wiki/index.php/Kapudan
3) catalyst-legacy for AMD cards 4xxx and before.
I know there is a policy for features, but I am asking, can I request
features now or it's too late?

Mustafa Muhammad Hadi