Le 16/01/2013 15:51, Pierre-Malo Deniélou a écrit :
On 16/01/13 14:27, Frank Griffin wrote:
I seem to remember a bug report go by which had something to do with not
offering package groups during Package Selection that aren't actually on
the install media, and that Thierry reported it fixed. That may be
related to what I'm seeing.

I just tried a fresh network install against a local copy of cauldron
that was just synced, and when I choose "Custom Desktop" and get to
Package Group Selection, the only groups shown under Workstation are
Game Station, Internet Station, Console Tools, Multimedia Statio,
Configuration, and Documentation.

Under Server, there is only Firewall/Router.

Under Graphical Environment, there is only LXDE Desktop and Other
Graphical Desktops.

Any idea what's goin on ? I don't think the other categories got wrapped
into these, because checking them all only gives me a total size of 4864
instead of the usual 8000-9000 value.

It is probably linked to the RPM group change. Sorry.

not sure, it may be a problem in this change
http://svnweb.mageia.org/packages?view=revision&revision=388363

Luc

--
Luc Menut