On 16/01/13 23:10, Davy Defaud wrote:
> Dear Mageia packagers,
>
> Now that it's time for polishing, I'd like to give a feedback on my own
> experience with mga3 beta1.
>
> I've installed a mga3 beta1 x86_64 (DVD GNOME install) as soon as it has
> been released on a brand new SSD

Hi Davy

Can I tempt you into joining the QA team to help us in pre-release
testing? We're currently testing beta2 ISOs. I think it's something you
might enjoy.

If you'd like to get involved please subscribe to qa-discuss mailing
list [1] and send a Hello. It takes your mageia registered
email/password to log in rather than username/password.

If you then add your details as a tester [2] I'll send you a login and
some information on what and how to test.

[1] https://ml.mageia.org/wwsympa-wrapper.fcgi/info/qa-discuss
[2] https://wiki.mageia.org/en/QA_ISO_testers

Sadly we get many more people enrol to do testing than actually do any
testing so we're always looking for interested people.

Thanks
Claire (MrsB)