Le 28/01/2013 08:05, Jose Jorge a écrit :
Le 28/01/2013 00:53, David Walser a écrit :
zezinho wrote:
Name        : task-obsolete                Relocations: (not
relocatable)
Version     : 3                                 Vendor: Mageia.Org
Release     : 56.mga3                       Build Date: Sun Jan 27
12:28:18 2013

zezinho<zezinho>  3-56.mga3:
+ Revision: 392711
- zsnes removed

Why!??  I don't want this removed from my system!

AFAIK, our policy is to obsolete any package that is no more in the
distro. You can still install the MGA2 rpm if you remove task-obsolete...
No, that's false. You have to remove obsoletes package from mirrors, there is no obligation to remove it from end user machines.

--
BOFH excuse #259:

Someone's tie is caught in the printer, and if anything else gets printed, he'll be in it too.