Le 06/02/2013 11:27, Sander Lepik a écrit :

06.02.2013 10:52, Guillaume Rousse kirjutas:
Comrade submission master, there is another release for sympa,
could you please push it ?

Sure, comrade packager.

You may be funny to yourself, but "another release" doesn't quite
explain why we should have it?! I think you still miss the point why
permission is asked...
I'm really sorry, I missed the magical incantation "bugfix release" that makes all the difference.

And you shouldn't push your own packages..
Sure. We need more bureaucracy here. Especially for such critical kind of packages.

--
BOFH excuse #244:

Your cat tried to eat the mouse.