Le 06/02/2013 19:12, David Walser a écrit :
Updates editres to 1.0.6.  Only changes are internal build system fixes and man
page fixes.

Updates showfont to 1.0.4.  Only changes are internal build system fixes, man
page fixes, and fixing a compiler warning.

Updates xcalc to 1.0.5.  Only changes are internal build system fixes, man page
fixes, and fixing a compiler warning.

These are the same deal as the other xorg apps I updated last week.  I've
confirmed they build fine on Cauldron.
really :) ?

/usr/bin/patch -p1 --fuzz=0
patching file showfont.c
Hunk #1 FAILED at 351.
1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file showfont.c.rej
error: Bad exit status from /home/iurt/rpmbuild/tmp/rpm-tmp.XAHZzJ (%prep)
--
BOFH excuse #352:

The cables are not the same length.