Matteo Pasotti skrev 16.2.2013 23:45:

On 16/02/2013 19:52, Florian Hubold wrote:
Hi there,

please push razor-qt. It's a bugfix release only to 0.5.2, and i've
worked on it so that upgrading from mga2 -> 3 works now, as it was
broken before. And i've added a missing BuildRequire for two of the
basic panel plugins, which was unnoticed until now, it seems. I've
also enabled tests, and replaced the URL with the current one, as
the github one is not working  anymore.

Yeap, no new features, just fixes (systemd fix was already applied
through a patch - razorqt-0.5.0-systemd.patch).
The maintainer (Matteo aka pasmatt) told me he's currently quite
busy and he's okay with me committing those fixes.

I can confirm :)

Well, it would be easier if you would suggest correct package,
as the srpm is called razorqt (and not razor-qt like upstream)

Anyway... submitted...

--
Thomas