On 21/02/13 12:12, Dan Fandrich wrote:
On Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 12:02:13PM +0000, Pierre-Malo Deniélou wrote:
I would say that packages which autodownload non-free material should
be in nonfree (like get-skype). For the same reason that free
packages which Require a package in nonfree should be in nonfree.

But what happens when free content becomes available so that the non-free
download is no longer required? This is unlikely in the case of Skype,
but has happened with other games engines in the past.

If it becomes free, we push the newer version to the free repository. Fairly simple :-).

Cheers,
--
Malo