On 03/23/2013 07:04 AM, Juergen Harms wrote:
On 03/23/2013 03:48 AM, David W. Hodgins wrote:
I've already responded to the op, basically stating that more info is
needed, and suggesting Jason consider joining the qa team, so we have
more hardware available for testing.

Here is a list of people who have participated in ML discussions or Bugzilla reports on this issue. They practically all have indicated willingness to participate in testing

Reports on interface problem        bugzilla #, ML
----------------------------

BCM4311        tho...@btspuhler.com      6111

BCM4312        e...@writeme.com          7828

BCM4313        tipaul2...@hotmail.com      7828
BCM4313        thinkst...@arcor.de      6220

BCM4353        sander.le...@eesti.ee      7828

BCM43224    paul.blackb...@gmail.com  7827

BCM43228    juergen.ha...@unige.ch      7828    Dell Latitude E6530

        tho...@btspuhler.com      7828  Dell Inspiron  E1405

Reports on working interface

BCM4318        imno...@rock3d.net      ML

OK, forcing a wl default for testing on everyone to see what breaks is all well and good, but we're coming up on release, so isn't it time to put the driver selection back to using ldetect and correct the list for the results shown above ?

And you can add me to the list with a BCM4313 0x5348/0x18215/0x5348/0x1296 that works fine with wl through NM.