Balcaen John wrote: > Le mercredi 28 décembre 2011 17:28:04 David Walser a écrit : >> Is it possible to synchronize kdepim with Google and an iPhone 4 on Mageia >> 1? > If the idea is to have synced kaddressbook & calendars you can give a try to > akonadi-googledata eventually. > In that case this mean also that the iphone4 will synced itself against > google > (& not directly against the computer). > There's know akonadi-google which is far better but it's only available in > cauldron :/
Thanks, I'll have a look at that. >> Mandriva had things packaged that Mageia doesn't like libiphone, >> libopensync, libopensync-plugin-google-calendar, libopensync-plugin-kdepim, >> multisync-gui, and msynctool. Are those packages just not packaged, or is >> there another way to do it? libimobiledevice is packaged for Mageia 1. > If they are not packaged you should open a bug report to have them included > in > mageia. I know, but part of the reason I asked about these is I'm wondering if some of them aren't needed anymore and/or have been superceded by something else. Once I know what's required I'll make requests (or maybe import them myself if I can get mentored as a packager).
